We were looking at Marshalls for a reasonable spring wedding dress (we have a cousin's wedding to attend the weekend before as well) but suddenly realized that what we really should be doing is looking on Etsy for a genuine 50s dress! (Or a handmade replica...)
Most of the new designs are out of our price range, as are quite a few of the vintage pieces. But we put together a little collection of some of the more amazing ones we found- not all of them right for us, but that's why we're sharing!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- From Shrinkle, baby pink Marilyn-style slipdress, nylon, $50
- From StarletVintage, fuchsia with rhinestone clasp, chiffon, $68
- From RentParty, light teal boatneck, satin & chiffon, $45
- From MelsVanity, pale teal with rhinestones, chiffon, $48
- From m4productions, cobalt velveteen, $69
- From VirginiaWho, green with white stripes, cotton, $92
- From TheDustyDog, black jumper style, maybe cotton, $62
- From TheSecretHistoryVintage, purple iridescent, acetate/chiffon, $100
- From MyFavoriteVintage, teal capsleve, chiffon, $75
Please tell us which one you think we should buy!!
Happy Vintage Huntin'