Monday, June 15, 2009

Thanks to Emily's Box of Fun!

Awww... we've been given a blog award. That's so sweet!

One of our recent follows, Emily's Box of Fun, posted this lovely little award for us and some of her other new favorites. Check out her blog and the post here!

Here are "the rules:"

1. when you place the award on your post, make sure to name the person who gave it to you..and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award onto 15 new blog sites, that you recently discovered..and list the blog with a link in your post.

3. Contact the people you chose to give the award, to let them know.

We'd like to present this award to some of our new discoveries, too!

1. Struggling to Be Stylish
2. Work With What You've Got
3. I Get Dressed
4. Diary of a Young Designer
5. Pixie's Purpose
6. Wardrobe Adventures
7. Centsational Girl
8. Fashion for Nerds
9. Imperfectly Beautiful
10. A Cat of Impossible Colour
11. Thrifty Decor Chick
12. Fashion Philosofy
13. Track Town Girl
14. The Blue Kimono
15. Sunshine Girrl

You are all inspiring, entertaining, and making our day at work much, much better :) So, thank you!

Lots of Blog Love!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much darling! I've already been given this award before and it's real fun! Congrats on yours!!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! I too have had it before- and it's always so sweet and flattering! THANK YOU!
    - Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm speechless. (You know that doesn't happen often.) Thank you so much, I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! I appreciate you thinking of me, as well. I really like your blog and will follow yours, too. Happy Tuesday.

    p.s. I LOVE those polyvores over there. That aesthetic is similar to mine, and guess what? My body is exactly like that, too! (Not.) I've loved 1928 jewelry for many, many years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, that's very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, that's really kind. This is also my second time around on this award, but it's still very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your award with me! Too sweet. Love your blog. And I am so glad I could make the workday a bit brighter (hahaha)!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love (and live on) your comments so thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails